First Person Productions and Green Jobs Pathway is accepting interns through Step Up! Apply by February 10th, 2019!
Get Ready for This Summer!
Apply to one of our programs, Green Jobs Pathway and/or First Person Productions, through Step Up by February 10, 2019.
Application steps for Step Up program.
|1. To be eligible you must:
- Live in Minneapolis.
- Be 14-21 years old on June 1, 2019.
- Not be currently enrolled in college (PSEO is okay). Current college students may consider the Urban Scholars Program.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the US (by June 1, 2019) and have proper documentation.
- Meet family income guidelines (see below) OR have a substantial barrier to employment including students with disabilities, IEPs or 504 plans, English Language Learners, pregnant or parenting teens, or been involved in the juvenile justice system. If you are unsure if you qualify, please apply.
Your Family’s income should be at or below these levels. This is a guideline only. If you aren’t sure if you qualify, please apply!
- 1 person in family: $47,600
- 2 persons $54,400
- 3 persons $61,200
- 4 persons $68,000
- 5 persons $73,450
- 6 persons $78,900
- 7 persons $84,350
- 8 persons $89,800
|2. Gather this information for your Step Up application:
- Are you eligible for Free School Lunch or Reduced School Lunch?
- What is your household income for the last year (estimated income including the applicant’s)
- Do you and/or your parent or guardian receive any of the following assistance?
- Foster Care Allowance
- Food Stamps
- MFIP/TANF, General Assistance
- Refugee Cash Assistance
| 3. Apply to be a Step Up Intern
Step Up’s application deadline is February 10th, 2019.